Sometimes people need emergency cash to meet unexpected expenses quickly and conveniently. Some typical circumstances requiring fast cash include: emergency car repairs, sudden repairs to the home, that suddenly unbearable toothache, or a child’s trip to the Urgent Care Center may require an emergency cash advance. Payday loans are also known as cash advance, short term loans, payday advances, cash loans, fast cash, fast loans, bad credit loans and deferred deposit transaction. No matter what you call them, payday loans can get you through your financial crisis. A typical Payday Loan is from $50-$500 and can be obtained by visiting one the Check Cashing USA™ locations.
At Check Cashing USA™ , you simply write out a personal check for the amount you are qualified to borrow plus the finance charges, and you receive your cash instantly. The check is held up to 31 days to allow for your next payday; at that time you may pay off your loan in cash or we will deposit your check to pay it off.
Applying for and obtaining a Payday Loan is relatively simple. You will need a valid bank account, a steady source of income, and identification. The typical term for a Payday Loan is 14 days. Your eligibility is subject to a statewide database.
Simple Payday Loan process:
- Fill out a quick application on line or vist one of our 34 locations.
- Go to the nearest Check Cashing USA™ store
- Write personal check for loan amount plus fee
- Get your payday loan in minutes
- We hold the check until your due date
- Return to repay payday loan in cash on due date and reclaim your personal check
What to Bring for a Payday Loan:
- Government Issued ID
- Latest Checking Account Statement
- Most Recent Proof of Income
- Social Security Card (We can verify if you do not have your card)
Need money fast?
How much do you need?
Get a $500 Payday Loan
Apply online right now.Apply
* The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on a 14-day term. Loan terms depend on a borrower’s pay frequency and pay date. Eligibility of a loan will depend on the borrower's income.